Insurance News & Newsletters
Henry D Young Inc is your headquarters for insurance news and information. Check back often for updates. We appreciate your support and will do our best to meet or exceed your expectations.
—Henry D. Young, Inc. Insurance Agency
News from our Agency
GIve us a call about our flood insurance options - we have been saving some people thousands of dollars!!
Thanks for voting us Best of Salem County for 8 years. We appreciate your confidence & support!
For the third year in a row, we have qualified for a charitable contribution by Farmers of Salem in our name to Salem County Habitat for Humanity by participating in their "Earn More, Give Back" promotion.
We welcomed the customers of the William T Mifflin Insurance Agency which merged with our agency on September 1, 2016. We also welcomed a new insurance company with this merger, Franklin Mutual Insurance Company.
Henry D Young Inc has been appointed as an agent for Teachers Insurance Plan of NJ. We are now able to handle policies for their company and anyone who is a teacher or works for a school system.
- The high cost of uninsured motorists
- Home businesses have unique insurance needs?
- Fire prevention week: How much coverage do you have?
- Hunting season isn't always open: Know your limits!
- Big change in your life?
- News from our agency - Referrals welcome
- Personal newsletter archives
- What is COBRA?
- Workers working from home
- DOL overtime rule
- WC is not just for compliance
- News from our agency - Is your business truly protected?.